IMPAXIS is hiring Investment Bankers!
• Associate / Senior Associate
• VP / Director
• Starting date : ASAP
• Bright, professional, and motivated with the desire to excel in an intellectually challenging environment
• Master degree
• 3 to 10 years minimum experience working in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, etc. - based on positions
• Advanced knowledge of business software (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• High level of financial knowledge (financial modelling, macroeconomics, current events, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong work ethic and teamwork skills. Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel in a challenging field.
• Good judgment in confidential situations and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
• High degree of comfort interacting with senior executives
• Flexibility to work long hours, nights, and weekends, as needed for workflow.
In these roles you will:
• Are you looking to actively participate in live deals, such as M&A, DCMs, IPOs, and advisory?
• Perform day-to-day functions for advancing a transaction
• Develop business valuation and financial models
• Create transaction and client marketing materials
• Support senior bankers in business development and the sourcing and execution of transactions
• Attend tradeshows and industry events as needed
• Interact with clients and potential clients on transactional and technical issues
• Manage internal deal teams as it pertains to work flow and work product
• Work with the investment banking analysts, including training and oversight of the work product
Applications: Resume + Letter to be send at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only relevant applications will be considered